Saturday, December 11, 2010

Alexis Texas Doesnt Do Black

FIGURE IN CLAY: Girl reading

This evening I felt inspired and I've spent making clay figures. First I made this girl sat reading. The position in which you have given me the odd rompedero head but I tell you my trick? I done me some pictures of myself in front, behind and in profile in the same position and was doing well as was copying the photos. It's something I've always used an example and then shape it and it looks great. I step photos of how I was doing:

The first thing is to take a chunk of clay and start making the shape of the torso and legs in a kind of lightning as seen in the picture

Then we give you the shape of the legs in front and behind:

Thus, half-plus could not resist wanting to see the effect of how could be so I took some pieces of clay and put them as a head arms and book to see the effect:
The next step is to add the arm not holding the body with the book. The trick is to make a hole add water and stick your arm like a flamenco dancer, as well. And just so I added the head and finally the other is the arm that supports the figure on the floor. I put the hair like a flamenco dancer.

And after all that, voila this is what I have left. Hope you like it. Of course, when the paint will be much more beautiful, but soon will be dried and this will take about a week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment