Thursday, August 12, 2010

How Long Can You Leave Sushi Out

Street and Santiago questions

Vallejo Márquez
On the street there are many stories. Everything is in it had a beginning and will surely have an end. And that leads to write stories or other genres. My son asks me as we walk, something about an object and makes me not only remember what was studied, but also imagining things:
- Dad, who left the corn there?
- It sure was a child, "she replied.
- Huh? A child was? "I said incredulously.
"Or maybe some lady who was in a hurry and do not know that garbage is disposed of in a landfill, and could only imagine that we maintain the maieutics about that event, although in this case is the disciple he asks. Sometimes it is not so simple questioning, asked me how God created, including why there are bad people in the world and also how to say "this thing" in Mandarin, Hebrew, English (just to name a few). Always telling me about stories they read or see on television, Finite grandmother, the abu, all in the end are rare moments of silence.
And so goes our way, question after question until a time when I think the answer or try to remember, because if I lie to teach him to lie and would not be right for him or me:
- What do you call this star is small when you die, daddy? -And add to see my silence and pensive eyes, brown dwarf, right?
"Yes son ...
"Daddy, what do you call the dinosaur that measured the same as a chicken?
son I do not remember. Thereafter
start mentioning words that sound like what you read in the encyclopedia of science, but to see him and I do not remember the answer stops.
"We have to go to review the books right?
"Yes son, when we get home.
To date I have not had a companion with such courage and curiosity as he is. After each of your questions I can not help a smile of satisfaction, because that little 5 years is not only a child who asks, is one that makes my life wonderful.
And as I finish writing again I ask:
- Where do they get the sugar?
-cane.
- And because it is so rich in sugar?
"Because God gave him the taste-and continues ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment