Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Does A Scorpio Man Act Like When In Love?

Thanks for following me and visit my blog

First of all I thank you for all the interest you have shown in this blog is my new project that I've begun very excited to share everything with you all.

I wondered what kind of paint used to decorate the figures. Well at first it was normal tempera trademark bow tie and then covered with gloss varnish. But it is highly recommended because it is a painting Malina and tends to detach from the figure blowing bubbles with time.

Until one day I discovered these paintings to ceramic

Decor brand purpose and is suited for wood, cardboard, paper, plaster, ceramic and stone. Leave

very bright figures, while there is little need varnishing. Anyway, I will made a clear lacquer coating also of the same brand so that it is a tough and beautiful finish.
Finally make clear that I do not worry about cleaning brushes, everything goes with water, other varnish stains must be cleaned with turpentine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment