Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sterowniki Eye Toy Namtai

Welcome to my blog: FIGURES IN CLAY

While cleaning the house and took out shine my clay figures I thought, and if I share it with other people and also teach them to do so. Then I had the great idea. Did this blog. Where I thought I'd be publishing step by step how I make the clay figures, a hobby that both entertains me and has encouraged my infinite patience hehehe ... Hope you enjoy and that you may learn something so that you can decorate your house with your own pictures or even make gifts with your seal (pun intended) that most want.

I will clarify one thing, is not necessary that you have studied fine arts or anything like that, all that is required is that you interested, hope and love to have some fun time with their hands in the dough. A blog is among many so I appreciate you suggesting things or pictures you'd like to do. Even if there were some skilled in the art who was hospitalized with the secrets of my blog can advise me to improve myself in this art that I learned for myself in the most rudimentary and simple entertainment.

fotillos Here you have some some of the figures that I have modeled myself, painted and varnished.



0 comments:

Post a Comment