Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sample Letter Welcoming Visitors At Church

for help chat with the toe of the foot

Hello!! Although your friends @ s, s acquaintances (if you have them .... hehehehehe) I say you're a freak and you spend too time hooked to the Internet chat today ..... I'll give you the perfect excuse to be able to challenge your taste and argue that your skill in these parts can save even life.

Do you think I exaggerate? Lee, read the article I brought you this evening:


This is part of the conversation that took place between Amy and her boyfriend John Windom, while she was tied to her bed. He did not play anything, no, nor she to leave the Monkey Messenger: was an armed robber who raided his house and tied . Apparently, he had some mobility in the feet and the laptop around, and a tremendous grief if returned at the precise moment chat using their thumbs feet.




English is easy, but just in case reads:
"me: ARE THERE?
John: Yes? you up?
I: AID
John: I was going to give you a hint at before but. I
clear: EMAIL HELP LEE
John: What email? I
: POLICE CALL 911
John: Shit
me: I'M HOME TIED TO BED. ROBO
John: Calling ... I can go?
me: PLEASE CALL 911 BEFORE, NO NEED AMBULANCE, POLICE, WRITING WITH FOOT THUMB
John: Online I now
: MIDNIGHT ASSAULTED
John: They had some kind of weapon? (911're wondering)
I: GUN, CAR HAVE
John: How many were there?
I: 1
John: They're still there? (911're wondering)
... "
Amy, 39, struggled with the robber before he hands the tie to bed. The assailant even gave him a blow with his gun to his head . Then, it was 4 hours with a terrible fear while tied to the bed. But he had an idea: he took the laptop bag, took it out, opened the laptop, pressed Ctrl + Alt + Del to unlock (I do not know why, and I do not know and have done so with the feet).

Fortunately, the thief had cut the telephone line, and Amy started what looks like Google Talk, using mouse with a big toe, and then writing seen above.

Moments after the message, the police arrived. - Javier G. Pereda

Source.: http://www.gizmodo.es/

0 comments:

Post a Comment